NEW From Milwaukee Cylinder: Electronic Service Tag
Watch the Milwaukee EST video at this link.
Milwaukee Cylinder now offers an Electronic Service Tag (or EST) on H, MH, LH, and A series of cylinders. You can easily read the QR code or NFC tag with your code which gives you access to:
- Name plate and additional engineering information for your cylinder
- Obtain a quote for this cylinder's seal kit
- Obtain a quote for a duplicate cylinder
- Request service support
The EST comes in a bag attached to the cylinder so that the customer can place the tag in an accessible location.
Hydraulic Cylinders for your Specific Application Needs
Hydraulic Cylinders from Milwaukee Cylinder are built to perform in the toughest applications. With a multitude of options for mounting, operating pressure, and operating conditions, their product line offers a solution for virtually every possible cylinder application. We are proud to partner with Milwaukee Cylinder as a quality supplier of cylinders to many different areas of industry. If standard cylinders won't do the job, we're specialists in engineering cylinders that will perform the functions that you require.
NEW! ARC Technology from Milwaukee Cylinder
ARC™ is a patent-pending technology that allows oil to recirculate through the cylinder when the cylinder reaches end-of-stroke, removing stagnant oil and helping to extend the life of the cylinder.
- Long Life – 25% or more increase in cylinder life is possible ARC™ recirculates clean oil replacing stagnant oil
- Cylinder Cooling - ARC™ recirculates cool oil from the power unit, replacing hot oil in the cylinder*
- Improved Hydraulic Response - Air in hydraulic oil causes performance problems, ARC™ automatically bleeds/ deaerates the cylinder, removing trapped air
- Enhanced Warranty - (18 M vs. 12 M)
Email your Technical Sales Rep
to start an order!
Milwaukee High-Temperature Cylinders
Milwaukee Cylinder provides temperature resistant cylinders that are capable of withstanding applications involving prolonged exposure to extreme heat. The Vulcan Series is a collection of options designed to include various high-temperature seals and water-cooled solutions. We'll work with you to decide whether or not these parts are the right fit for your needs and can assist with proper installation and maintenance.
Download a File:
Milwaukee Cylinder Vulcan Series
Vulcan Series Video